Origami kirigami paper rose
Handcrafted paper rose, presented in a small glass jar with stopper and labels on the theme of love.
Techniques used: paper sculpture, collages, origami and kirigami.
Made with traditional Japanese and Nepalese paper by Marlène Gouchault - Les Traits du Papier - Paper creation & Illustration
Handmade creation - Unique piece.
Handcrafted paper roses
- Combined techniques of origami, kirigami, and paper sculpture
- Handcrafted realization, entirely by hand
- Traditional Japanese and Nepalese paper, do not expose to water.
- Glass flask and cork stopper (2.2 x 5 cm)
- Total dimensions: 9.5 x 4 cm (variable depending on the model chosen)
>> You want a personalized realization, we are at your disposal. Do not hesitate to join us by contacting us HERE.